- Material - M2 High Speed Steel
- Hardness for surface and core - 60-63 RC
- Diameter tolerance of .0003"
- Eliminate chipping from form work
- Can be used for ejector pin or core pin
- Unit of Measure - Inch
PCS Company's M-2 Ejector Pins are constructed from wear resistant high speed steel. Pin diameters range from 1/32" through 1/4" with lengths of 6" and 10". These pins are through hardened to 60-63 Rc. The diameters are precisely ground to provide dimensional stability and superior surface finish quality .