- Eliminate the need for manual Ohm reading
- Test the heaters and thermocouples in your hot runner system
- Standard Mold CX Checker to be uses with industry standard ( PCS, DME ) hot runner connectors
- Check for errors in the hot runner system before power is applied from a hot runner controller
- Portable with a travel handle and 9v battery for the power source
The Mold X Checker. Industry Standard ( PCS, DME ) style controller connections. Can be used for 5, 8 and 12 zones. Protect your hot runner controller and hot runner system against shorts. Test the Ohms in the hot runner to make sure that the heaters and thermocouples are operating properly so no critical failures occur before power is applied.