- Unit of Measure - Inch
- High speed heat transfer device
- Reduces cycle time
- Uniform Cooling Improves Part Quality
- Maximizes heat transfer efficiency
- Designed to be installed with PCS' Heat Transfer Compound (Paste).
- Mating hole in core should be drilled .003" - .004" larger than actual O.D. of pin.
Cooling Pins are high speed heat transfer devices capable of conducting heat energy over 10,000 times faster than copper, thus cooling molds faster and reducing cycle time. Cooling Pins are used to heat or cool cores, slides and inserts in thermoset and thermoplastic molds. This isothermic device allows for optimal heat transfer rates within cores and slides.