- Resists corrosion, galling, and seizing
- Rapid and uniform heat removal reduces post cycle shrinkage and warpage
- Allows for shorter cycle times with enhanced dimensional control
- Superior thermal conductivity
- Special diameters available upon request
- 36-42 HRC
PCS Pins are made of high strength alloyed copper with superior thermal conductivity. Due to its rapid and uniform heat removal properties, this pin helps to reduce post cycle shrinkage and warpage. Pin diameters range from 1/8" to 3/4" and lengths range from 4" to 18".