- Surface treatment reduces wear, friction, and inhibits corrosion
- Coating will not chip, crack, or peel from base metal
- Enhances metal hardness, adds lubricity
- Coating hardness of 70 - 72 Rc
- Coating thickness of .00005" - .00007"
- Etched for Easy Identification
PCS Nitrided Ejector Pins are manufactured from precision ground hotwork steel. The surface hardness of each pin is nitrided to 70 - 72 Rc with a core hardness of 40 - 45 Rc. The Armorclad surface treatment on this pin reduces wear and friction while inhibiting corrosion. When quality is important, choose PCS.