- Surface treatment reduces wear, friction, and inhibits corrosion
- Coating will not chip, crack, or peel from base metal
- Enhances metal hardness, adds lubricity
- Coating hardness of 70 - 72 Rc
- Coating thickness of .00005" - .00007"
- All pins of diameter 3/32" and greater are etched for easy identification
- Unit of Measure - Inch
PCS Company’s Armor Coated Ejector Pins - Oversized are manufactured from precision ground hotwork steel. The surface hardness of these pins are 70-72Rc with a core hardness of 50-52 RC. The Armor Coated ejector pins provide essential benefits such as reduced wear, reduced friction and inhibits corrosion. The Armor Coated bond to the ejector pin does not chip, flake, crack, peel or separate from the surface.