- Maximum output of 100 Watts, enables polishing of the toughest metals, like titanium and tungsten carbide with ease.
- Short stroke length and fast reciprocation for total control over the most difficult tasks.
- NANO function for delicate, ultra-fine polishing
- TOUCH function to protect your work piece from accidental contact
- FINE function allows fine-tune output to exact whole number
- Included with the set is the UF-9705 Ultrasonic Hand piece, the PHP35 Rotary Hand piece and standard tool set
- UF-7405 Large Hand piece (Optional)
- PH3 Variable Speed Foot Rheostat (Optional)
PCS Company offers Gesswein's ULTRAMAX® DF Power, a dual-function system that gives you the versatility of both ultrasonic and mechanical polishing. Achieve mirror finishes on milled and EDM surfaces using the ULTRAMAX® DF Power with finishing stones, files, ceramic stones, lapping stones with diamond compounds, and sintered, resin, and plated diamond tools. Contact PCS for additional accessories and options.