- Center spool keyed to prevent rotation
- Precision ground to prevent flash
- Manufactured from Stainless Steel, 43 - 45 Rockwell C
- Multiple units can be used for large or heavy slides
- Recommended operating air pressure 60 - 90 psi.
Air Poppet Valves are designed to break the vacuum that is created when molding thin-walled or deep-drawn parts such as flower pots, trays and containers. They are precision ground to prevent flash from entering the assembly during injection and manufactured from stainless steel. Multiple air poppet valves can be used for large or heavy slides as needed.