- The Armor coating reduces wear, friction, and inhibits corrosion
- The Armor coating will not chip, crack, or peel from base metal
- Armor coating enhances metal hardness and adds lubricity
- Coating hardness of 70 - 72 Rc
- Coating thickness of .00005" - .00007"
PCS Metric DIN Armor Coated Nitrided Ejector Pins are manufactured from precision ground hotwork steel. The surface hardness of each pin ranges from 70 - 72 Rc with a core hardness of 50 - 52 Rc. The Armor surface treatment on this pin reduces wear and friction while inhibiting corrosion. When quality is important, choose PCS.