Responsible for realizing the mold base quotation lifecycle process. The process includes clarifying request for quotes with customers and/or the sales organization, developing within quote work flow process, communicating, and archiving completed quotes with related documentation.
Collaborates with customers, supply base, and colleauges to strengthen QCT model and problem solve as required.
- Realizes mold base quotation lifecycle process.
- Maintains active knowledge and experience of company profit margin expectations.
- Maintains active knowledge of mold base business model and corporate manufacturing facilities.
- Maintains standardized file structure for quotes, orders, and related documentation.
- Contract review incoming purchase orders against quoted specifications (CAD data), quantity, price and delivery.
- Provides technical and application support on products and services when required.
- Politely obtains and conveys information as needed and provides superior customer service.
- Participates in continuous process improvement.
- Obtains and conveys information courteously and promptly.
- Maintains and projects the Company's professional reputation.
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems or concerns.
- Performs other duties and special projects as required.
- Direct correspondence with outside suppliers to obtain costs for quote development.