This individual is responsible for carrying out the everyday responsibilities of the Mold Base Team. The team includes Leaders, Machinist, and Assembly. Specific focus on quality, efficiency, and on–time delivery.
- Oversees the shift operation of the mold base production.
- Drives the team's performance to ensure key performance indicators (KPI's) meet or exceed company goals including but not limited spindle utilization, on time delivery, machining efficiency, scrap and rework.
- Ensures the company’s safety policies and procedures are followed.
- Trains, advises, answers questions and counsels employees on current CNC Mill production methods, bench hand assembly, tapping, deburring, and shipping.
- Focus on continuous improvement and lean activities
- Ensure quality requirements are met and that corrective actions are identified and implemented
- Establishes machining priorities, monitors progress, revises schedules, resolves problems, reporting results on shift production summaries.
- Stress a clean, secure, and friendly work environment
- Attends and participates actively in team meetings
- Active participant in employee corrective actions
- Completes special projects as required by management
- Performs manufacturing duties as needed.