Coordinates the review and development of mold base orders for production, including final bill of material (BoM) preperation, outsourcing coordination, and request date scheduling.
Collaborates with customers, supply base, and colleagues to strengthen QCT model and problem solve as required.
- Review final data and compare to data utilized in estimate stage. If significant differences are evident, return to estimating for requote.
- Review BOM from estimate and develop finalized BOM of plates and components for production.
- Schedule mold base orders on production schedule given the working days quoted and current shop load, adjust request dates as needed at time of order.
- Coordinate outsourcing requirements and identify outsourcing opportunities to limit load on shop when lead-times are increased.
- Verify requirements of special and custom ordered material and components prior to requisition request. Requirements include material type, tolerances, and item numbers.
- Obtains and conveys information courteously and promptly.
- Maintains and projects the Company's professional reputation.
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems or concerns.
- Performs other duties and special projects as required.
- Participates in continuous process improvement.